1. Make that anything from 360, they've never had better intro snippets than the ones they did then. Probably never will. This could have really worked with some better rehearsing

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnRmFhwEezw
  2. Originally posted by dylbagz:Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow from 360
    MLK from Super bowl
    Psalm whatever it was from Elevation
    Or maybe even the All I Want is You from Slane

I like all of those. I'm probably going to get flack from this, but there was one 360 show where they did Walk On into Streets and I thought it was amazing.
  3. Nice !

i like this too :

anyway i think the best place for streets on a show is at the start . Like this :

4. I've always thought Streets was best at the beginning of the set. That being said, it's my favourite song and I also think if U2 started playing it first again I sort of wouldn't have that big climax to look forward to towards the end of their show.
  5. Hallelujah, Mothers of the Disappeared and Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow are my favorites. I would love any of those next tour!
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I've always thought Streets was best at the beginning of the set. That being said, it's my favourite song and I also think if U2 started playing it first again I sort of wouldn't have that big climax to look forward to towards the end of their show.
    I'm sure you could arrange for another sort of climax to take its place
  7. I would like to see U2 open a show with Streets.
  8. ^ It's my dream too.