1. Originally posted by thebonodrums1. get rid of flags

2. all i want is you is my favorite that or bad does for me.

If you're gonna do Bad...do it with the When I Look At The World snippet
  2. Mercy > Streets
  3. Oh God, I think Please has it so far as most popular. I must be missing something. I'll review Mexico City DVD again and listen to Leeds.
    All interesting suggestions for next tour - my favourite from left field - Lemon
  4. Originally posted by aussiemofoOh God, I think Please has it so far as most popular. I must be missing something. I'll review Mexico City DVD again and listen to Leeds.
    All interesting suggestions for next tour - my favourite from left field - Lemon

Mexico DVD does the job...Bono does it really well in there! Watch please from the beginning, you must get the whole feeling for it!
  5. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Mexico DVD does the job...Bono does it really well in there! Watch please from the beginning, you must get the whole feeling for it!

He does it ok, it's not wonderful but then his voice wasn't 100% on the money - if you want the best take of Please>>Streets, I'd say the Leeds bootleg. STILL THINK RTSS was the best lol!...
  6. 1. Please lead in was the best.
    2. Never minded the flags.
    3. At this point it will probably be a speech that leads into Streets.
    4. I actually hope there is a new song that is worthy to be the lead in.
  7. Originally posted by notcomingdown1. Please lead in was the best.
    3. At this point it will probably be a speech that leads into Streets.
    4. I actually hope there is a new song that is worthy to be the lead in.

That's an idea I hadn't considered - the other being perhaps they should go back to having Streets as a show opener?
  8. Originally posted by notcomingdown1. Please lead in was the best.

What about the african chant? The one also on the chicago DVD?
  9. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

What about the african chant? The one also on the chicago DVD?

It's a chant is it? lol. I never was sure what it was, I just thought it was Bono just having come up with some improvisation that he threw over the top of the instrumental bit before the last verse on every performance lol! If he perfected it, I'd quite happily see it stay
  10. RTSS. Not just for the Streets lead in but because it was like 3 or 4 songs set up on that tour that seamlessly flowed into each other.
  11. RTSS and Please for me...BAd was good too, but they sometimes skipped the 2nd part of Bad (when Edge comes in again). The transition itself between Bad/40/Streets was awesome though.

I agree with Gerard about One Tree Hill, but they might do it with a new song too. Who knows what they'll come up with?
  12. well,
    defintetively to me, the of Please on POPMART into Streets was AWESOME!!!
    amazing RTST is also my fav during ZOO's

regarding Vertigo tour.... well, what can I say, here in BsAs, it was AMAZING to have Pride as intro, the crowd going crazy chanting, Edge's street intro, Bono naming country's and then shouts ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! and Streets jsut explodes!!!!
    amazing moment...... and let me tell you, I loved the flags.... at least at my concert it was amazing....

anyways, All I want is you from Slane is an aweseme lead into Streets...

40 in Chicago's Vertigo DVD. truly amazing moment also.....

OH!! Hell..... have you seen the topic about: You know you listen too much U2 when Invalid url 'http:// http://www.u2start.com/topic/3641/' someone posted that you love every song in it's 100000000000 variations the boy's have payed it.... haha!!! well thats me!!!

cheers!