1. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:The High Court has dismissed a multi million euro action by a man who claimed to have written a song on one of U2's albums.

Maurice Kiely had sued U2 Ltd, a limited liability company linked to the band, alleging the song “A Man and A Woman” was written by him in 1998.

https://archive.ph/npivn
    Would you go to court admitting you’d written that abomination?
  2. literally Bono saying "a man and a woman" since 80's
  3. He also claims he wrote the song for Cindy Crawford, so he clearly isn't all there.
  4. When does he become considered a vexatious litigant? Lol

5. and I reckon we all get together a bring a lawsuit against Bono for writing Wild Honey and Stand Up Comedy too
  6. Great song I remember a lot of people liked it and it was one of the highlights off Atomic Bomb 💣
  7. Originally posted by RedSky:[..]

and I reckon we all get together a bring a lawsuit against Bono for writing Wild Honey and Stand Up Comedy too
    Amazing
  8. Saw Springsteen in ColumbusOh, last night.Dallas is the tech for Nils Lofgren ,wearing his U2 Sphere shirt.
  9. Originally posted by jjs71:Saw Springsteen in ColumbusOh, last night.Dallas is the tech for Nils Lofgren ,wearing his U2 Sphere shirt.
    Nice. He took a month off if that and right back at it. Bruce is headed to Europe the first week of May.
  10. Bruce has tour dates planned until November. I wonder if that is any indication that u2 have no plans of playing live? Obviously no tour this year. But if the album is coming out, they will be doing promo shows. And we all know will not play live without Dallas. 🤔