1. In all fairness to Bono and the rest of u2 I'm sure there very concerned like everyone else about the attack and certainly would be sympathetic towards the victims, maybe they just don't feel the need to issue a statement on everything that goes on in the world, if they were on tour it would definitely get a mention but they've not really been in the public eye too much of late.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    In all fairness to Bono and the rest of u2 I'm sure there very concerned like everyone else about the attack and certainly would be sympathetic towards the victims, maybe they just don't feel the need to issue a statement on everything that goes on in the world, if they were on tour it would definitely get a mention but they've not really been in the public eye too much of late.
    Yep, we're not touring. No need to mention some plowed down germans. We have to deal with it, it's the new normal. Just accept it!
  3. are his words really needed?
  4. Originally posted by BonoVox05:[..]
    Yep, we're not touring. No need to mention some plowed down germans. We have to deal with it, it's the new normal. Just accept it!
    There not going to say anything we couldn't guess ourselves, expressing condolences for the victims and there families as well as telling people not to turn to hate against the terrorists. Yes the attack was recent but the response is very much the same.
  5. So its that time of year again.....Thinking Bono and his friends will be on Graffton Street in the late afternoon early evening busking with his friends. If so how can they top last year...Merry Christmas to all my U2 friends on here

6. awaiting Glen Hansard, Bono and Hozier in Grafton Street , all the best to everybody
  7. And if they are busking my bet is on a rendition of Caroline by Status Quo..Very sad the news of Rick Parfitt's death today..
  8. No Bono on Grafton Street tonight.
  9. Must be because they are super busy planning the next tour and already rehearsing full time... or not.
  10. The place was shut down becuase it was too crowded. Word from friends there that they moved the party to a local pub...
    Obviously just rumours for now.
  11. I was there, it was insane...
    The security guys literally told people to go home, but after 1 hour it was finished there were still a lot of people there