1. Chris Evan's has just said on his BBC radio 2 breakfast show that 'postman Bono' will be hand delivering new material from the band into the studio sometime in March. Must be the new Red Hill.
  2. Originally posted by zooropa93:Chris Evan's has just said on his BBC radio 2 breakfast show that 'postman Bono' will be hand delivering new material from the band into the studio sometime in March. Must be the new Red Hill.
  3. Probably been up here before, but it's good watching

4. My buddy tells me there are rumors of U2 playing Osheaga but I haven't seen anything. I would be happy though since it would give me a chance to see them what with Toronto being sold out.
  5. So since Beyonce has just dropped out as headliner for Coachella, any chance U2 will fill the gap?
  6. Hopefully, Beyonce doesn't deserve to headline anything in my opinion, her latest music is complete and utter crap,
  7. I used to think Beyonce was alright, but after people started complaining about her not performing at the Superbowl (in spite of her being pregnant AND having already performed in the Superbowl a few times previously) and the outrage with her not winning album of the year (although Adele's album outsold her's 10-1), I'm over her. I know people who said Lemonade was the greatest album of all time, and not just in a typical expressive fashion. People were trying to fashion arguments as to why Lemonade is the greatest album. The pictures of her flipping off the Grammy's was petty and her fans are completely entitled. Seriously lost a lot of respect for her and her crowd.
  8. How dare you disrespect the Queen?! Haha

Seriously though; Lemonade is amazing. I can't fathom that you think it is utter crap. It is cohesive and so relatable.
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:I used to think Beyonce was alright, but after people started complaining about her not performing at the Superbowl (in spite of her being pregnant AND having already performed in the Superbowl a few times previously) and the outrage with her not winning album of the year (although Adele's album outsold her's 10-1), I'm over her. I know people who said Lemonade was the greatest album of all time, and not just in a typical expressive fashion. People were trying to fashion arguments as to why Lemonade is the greatest album. The pictures of her flipping off the Grammy's was petty and her fans are completely entitled. Seriously lost a lot of respect for her and her crowd.
    Lemonade is amazing. Bey pushes boundaries. Adele stays in her lane. She rules said Lane though.
  10. Just found this on YouTube; I'd never seen it before. Is this new, or am I just late to the party? And any idea what the source is?

11. they say stay in your lane, boy

on topic though: hope they give us some random sneak peaks into rehearsals via instagram. I'm not expecting to hear any songs, just wanna see them goof around or whatever. it's been rather quiet on that account!