1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:U2 are artists, not business sharks. Their fortune could be even bigger, but they decided to offer the fans some mind-blowing scenarios for their tours, even if that meant loosing tons of money.
    They're certainly pretty damn business savvy and always have been, I wouldn't be so quick to say that they aren't businessmen on top of being artists.
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    They're certainly pretty damn business savvy and always have been, I wouldn't be so quick to say that they aren't businessmen on top of being artists.
    Of course they handle their business right, but foremost is their art. My point was that real-state tycoons or tech moguls will always have much bigger fortunes. For artists, being 21 in your country is damn impressive.

3. I'm guessing an (incomplete) proshot recording of that will be this year's subscribers gift.
  4. Was it something to do with George Michael ? Oxfordshire ? Or was it to do with Adams birthday ?
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Bono is definitely an adept businessman. The fact he can fund so many of his charity orgs without asking for any monetary donations from the everyday consumer shows his ability to market something that has no explicit market value to corporations whose focus is entirely on tangible profits.

I think if U2 wanted to make themselves the richest men in Ireland, they definitely have the skills to do just that.
  6. Edit: Doesn't seem to be working.

Link to the Instagram post.
  7. So, part of the mistery is solved now! Nice find Paul
  8. U2 named cowriters on a track on Kendrick Lamars new album.
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    Bono is definitely an adept businessman. The fact he can fund so many of his charity orgs without asking for any monetary donations from the everyday consumer shows his ability to market something that has no explicit market value to corporations whose focus is entirely on tangible profits.

I think if U2 wanted to make themselves the richest men in Ireland, they definitely have the skills to do just that.

10. New shades?