1. A POP Remaster?
  2. can't wait for last night on earth EP and listen to the pop muzik U2 mix
  3. can't wait for last night on earth EP and listen to the pop muzik U2 mix
  4. It might be worth checking out Deezer for a preview of what's to come... More (non-remastered) singles are on there, which have yet to be added to other services.... Late 90s-early 2Ks.
  5. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:It might be worth checking out Deezer for a preview of what's to come... More (non-remastered) singles are on there, which have yet to be added to other services.... Late 90s-early 2Ks.
    The Deezer ones I think you are referring to are the earlier attempt to get their stuff up onto digital that they did about twenty years back. There's some stragglers out there that they haven't pulled down yet. Eventually they should be replaced with newer versions...
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    The Deezer ones I think you are referring to are the earlier attempt to get their stuff up onto digital that they did about twenty years back. There's some stragglers out there that they haven't pulled down yet. Eventually they should be replaced with newer versions...
    Ah, got it.

Edit: I just found a "snapshot" that I did of Deezer, almost exactly a year ago... There's actually several singles which weren't listed then... Incl. most of the POP ones, Beautiful Day, Electrical Storm, Original of the Species (Milan), and Original of the Species (Single Version).

7. It’s on Spotify now - scroll down to singles
  8. And filed under 1997
  9. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:[..]
    Ah, got it.

Edit: I just found a "snapshot" that I did of Deezer, almost exactly a year ago... There's actually several singles which weren't listed then... Incl. most of the POP ones, Beautiful Day, Electrical Storm, Original of the Species (Milan), and Original of the Species (Single Version).

Looks to me like the opened access to see what’s available in Deezer worldwide. Before I had to switch IP addresses to Mexico to see Electrical Storm with the white cover…now I can see it just fine but the songs are greyed out and not accessible.
  10. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Looks to me like the opened access to see what’s available in Deezer worldwide. Before I had to switch IP addresses to Mexico to see Electrical Storm with the white cover…now I can see it just fine but the songs are greyed out and not accessible.
    Interesting!