1. It's not available here so I hope someone posts scans of it when it's out.
  2. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979:Check your news stands tomorrow...

[image]

Cover Story
    U2 Live From Outer Space
    As U2's massive rock show — featuring a four-clawed sci-fi cathedral — hits the States, the biggest band in the world seeks to prove it's also the best. By Brian Hiatt

Album Guide: Rolling Stone's guide to U2's best recordings.
    Photos: Pics tracing the rockers' path to megastardom.
    Coming Soon Video: Exclusive video from the U2360° Tour kickoff of the U.S. leg in Chicago.
    Report: On the scene in Chicago.

Ill be curious to see Rolling Stone's take on No Line on the Horizon and it's reception in America 6 months after they gave it a 5 star review.
  3. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

Ill be curious to see Rolling Stone's take on No Line on the Horizon and it's reception in America 6 months after they gave it a 5 star review.

I think it's still worth 5 stars but Pop didnt get any feet on the ground there too. Curious to read the magazine and updates on SoA.
  4. Thx to Bonocomet

5. Here ya go - scans of the 10/15 Rolling Stone.

(...)

Edited - They had been posted several minutes before; removed in order to make the pages load quicker. Thanks anyway
  6. Fantastic read! Thanks yeah and Harry.
  7. Great great greaaaat!!!!
  8. Interesting stuff...thanks so much for posting
  9. good stuff but no update on SoA
  10. I wonder what the rest of the band thinks they should have chosen as the lead single now. I still don't see any obvious choices...I almost like Eno's idea of Moment of Surrender