1. To the moderators: Sorry for going off topic but I'm not going to stand for incorrect and uninformed BS simply because it's someone's belief. My apologies but if I see comments like that in any forum I will be calling them out.
  2. Originally posted by kris_smith87:To the moderators: Sorry for going off topic but I'm not going to stand for incorrect and uninformed BS simply because it's someone's belief. My apologies but if I see comments like that in any forum I will be calling them out.
    Yeah I can tell from your message your definately a SJW chick. Correcting me on my grammar and talking about how your politically correct.....and a substitute teacher, nice. Okay and you live with your parents, nice. Remember you made a negative comment about me first. If you can't take it don't dish it out. Moderators I do apologize for being off topic I will defend myself if attacked. This guy did break house rules first.
  3. Originally posted by amansman:[..]
    Yeah I can tell from your message your definately a SJW chick. Correcting me on my grammar and talking about how your politically correct.....and a substitute teacher, nice. Okay and you live with your parents, nice. Remember you made a negative comment about me first. If you can't take it don't dish it out. Moderators I do apologize for being off topic I will defend myself if attacked. This guy did break house rules first.
    I'm flattered you took the time to read my profile though. Again. Not a lady.

Also... do I need to point out the irony in the fact that someone who stands up for social justice is a big U2 fan? No? OK.
  4. Hey guys, I think we can leave it now. No name-calling and no going over the top please. You both have made your points abundantly clear and I apologize to each one in the name of the other. Please leave it now, thanks.
  5. The NME are full of nonsense, they're trying to make more of a name for themselves by slagging off established bands. Coldplay got the same treatment when they brought out x and y. I'm sure they were voted a 'worst' for something by the magazine that year. If your into indie music it's probably worth a read for some half decent up and coming bands. Can't say I've read it for a while right enough.
  6. I've always felt that the NME was sort of like Pitchfork Media - one of those music sources that always slags off bands once they've made it, because complaining about established acts is 'hip' or whatever. They then talk about how great indie bands are... presumably to slag them off once they make it big...
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    The NME are full of nonsense, they're trying to make more of a name for themselves by slagging off established bands. Coldplay got the same treatment when they brought out x and y. I'm sure they were voted a 'worst' for something by the magazine that year. If your into indie music it's probably worth a read for some half decent up and coming bands. Can't say I've read it for a while right enough.
    Yeah, they've always been that way really, gong back to the 80's and 90's (pre internet days when it was one of the few sources of reasonably up-to-date i.e. *weekly* music news) and maybe even before the 80's and 90's it was like that as well.

Gutter music press really, quite puerile, they kind have to be as they're playing to a particular target market, and sometimes if I'm honest back when I was of a certain age I enjoyed some of it, but then you grow up and it kinda grates and you can see what they're doing.
  8. People, let's be civil here. After all, it's impossible to know what actually happened until all the alternative facts come to the surface.

9. Have you heard the dirt, against Hillary Clintons email? I'd rather have a fup Republican, then a supposed LibDem. Or maybe Kris Smith is looking for his own island getaway.
  10. Originally posted by amansman:It was crude talk, men joke like that. You wouldnt know about that because your a woman. You make sexist jokes with your gal pals but thats okay because your a lady.
    please look at mortgage interest rates since Friday.this increase was trumps doing ...he signed for it one hour after his inauguration speech.this is just the beginning.
  11. I wonder if in a parallel universe, if Hillary won, Bono would still insist on having anti-Trump propaganda in performances and tours.