1. Its probably in case they chose to extend the Sphere dates? His contract may have been until the end of this year in case they did extend.
  2. Or they could have put a “no compete” clause in his contract 🤣
  3. Maybe Bram is still with U2 as session and rehearsal drummer. Meaning if Larry has to ease back into playing, he might be there for the whole album recording sessions but limit his playing to actual recording takes, otherwise rest and that's where Bram would come in.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:Its probably in case they chose to extend the Sphere dates? His contract may have been until the end of this year in case they did extend.
    I can't see them going back to the Sphere weren't they already offered more dates but turned it down ? I'm sure Bram is eager to get back to his own band as going into the studio with U2 would drive him absolutely crazy with the amount of time it takes them to sign off on an album and deem it ready for public consumption.
  5. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    I can't see them going back to the Sphere weren't they already offered more dates but turned it down ? I'm sure Bram is eager to get back to his own band as going into the studio with U2 would drive him absolutely crazy with the amount of time it takes them to sign off on an album and deem it ready for public consumption.
    Chose not choose
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:Its probably in case they chose to extend the Sphere dates? His contract may have been until the end of this year in case they did extend.
    The Sphere thing is over