1. I have yet to hear this album. I have heard Pride and Bad, but after that, nothing. Then again, weeks ago I didnt appreciate Zooropa, gave it a listen, then my thoughts changed.

Perhaps listening to this one should wait?
  2. Originally posted by stj0691I have yet to hear this album. I have heard Pride and Bad, but after that, nothing. Then again, weeks ago I didnt appreciate Zooropa, gave it a listen, then my thoughts changed.

Dude, do you have the album?
  3. Originally posted by stj0691I have yet to hear this album. I have heard Pride and Bad, but after that, nothing. Then again, weeks ago I didnt appreciate Zooropa, gave it a listen, then my thoughts changed.

No--it absolutely can't wait! Go out and buy it immediately. You need to hear A Sort of Homecoming, Wire, Promenade, and Indian Summer Sky.

*face palm* I can't believe you don't have it!
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

No--it absolutely can't wait! Go out and buy it immediately. You need to hear A Sort of Homecoming, Wire, Promenade, and Indian Summer Sky.

*face palm* I can't believe you don't have it!

Well he actually said he is yet to hear this album, which means he could have it but hasn't heard it yet which would be even worse. That's why I had to ask him. Anyway, if you have it, listen to right now. If you don't have it, buy it right now and listen to it!
  5. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Well he actually said he is yet to hear this album, which means he could have it but hasn't heard it yet which would be even worse. That's why I had to ask him. Anyway, if you have it, listen to right now. If you don't have it, buy it right now and listen to it!

Good God, that absolutely would be worse--let's hope if he's got it or not, he'll find a way to hear it!
  6. I bought it on LP just the other day. Great album. You can definitely hear Eno on this one.
  7. Guys I don't seem to have "60 Seconds in Kingdom Come". It was only released on a 7" I read... Is there a way to get it ?
  8. it's a great album ...
    i think it's spooky ....
    i wish that they made a second one .......
  9. Originally posted by stj0691I have yet to hear this album. I have heard Pride and Bad, but after that, nothing. Then again, weeks ago I didnt appreciate Zooropa, gave it a listen, then my thoughts changed.

So you never heard ASOH studio version? Dude, you're about to start a new life...
  10. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

So you never heard ASOH studio version? Dude, you're about to start a new life...

Agreed. And no you shouldn't wait. You should listen to it NOW! NOW! NOW!
  11. Originally posted by loftarasaGuys I don't seem to have "60 Seconds in Kingdom Come". It was only released on a 7" I read... Is there a way to get it ?

It was only released on the double 7" version of The Unforgettable Fire (single)
  12. What a reception for not owning a classic...

I'm gonna buy it soon, I do have priorities:

'08 yearbook - $80
    lennon legend - $9
    tuf - $10

Thirds not that bad... While I'm here I will mention I have not heard:

Boy (I only have IWF, OOC, and TEC)
    October (only Gloria)
    TUF (its coming, I'll even post a review)
    R&H (i own it and like some songs, still needs a good listen)
    Passengers (does it count?)

As for live stuff, Dublin RDS & New Years Point Depot shows

My plan of action:
    From Boy to HTDAAB over the summer. One week for each era. I'll start a topic for my album reviews, thoughts and stuff on specific live shows. Some weeks are easier than others...