1. Bought two cd's with Nick Cave today "Murder Ballads" and "Let Love In". Have listen to him for ages but these are the first cd's I bought with him!
  2. I'm going back to that record store in Boston for my b-day! They had some cool U2 stuff, like Pop and Slane Castle (used for $10, but I don't mind, that is cheap compared to $22 new)

They had JT vinyl, and that looks cool.

They also had "A Quick One" by the Who in vinyl, and if it's one pressed in the 1960s I def know what I'm buying. However if it's a remastered one then yuck. I already own the CD with the stereo tracks, and I also have the mono version from 1995. I asked a Who geek about the numbers for what to find, so thats all set.

I might be headed to Newbury Comics for some other U2 stuff, I hear they have some rarities. As if I don't have enough!
  3. "In Time: The Best Of R.E.M. 1988-2003" It was a toss up between this, "Sgt. Peppers", or "Let it Be". I chose this because it was half the price, and had abt. 5 more songs than the others. This was the hardest decision I had to make in a while!
  4. Originally posted by U2Nick"In Time: The Best Of R.E.M. 1988-2003" It was a toss up between this, "Sgt. Peppers", or "Let it Be". I chose this because it was half the price, and had abt. 5 more songs than the others. This was the hardest decision I had to make in a while!

Great Collection of songs out there
  5. Awake: The best of Live
    Present for my dad, pretty nice
    But it's a Best Of...
  6. Best of Bob Dylan
    U2 Exposed (don't think it's any good but it was so cheap )
    U2: Staring at the Sun - single (first version) - AT LAST!
  7. I've got Zoo TV finally . Only three more of the big ones to get, Slane, Boston and Rattle & Hum
  8. kane- everything you want: have to listen to it yet...

coldplay- viva la vida
    have to listen more to it to discover the beauty of it!

9. Originally posted by Hans23I've got Zoo TV finally . Only three more of the big ones to get, Slane, Boston and Rattle & Hum

gongrats mate !! nice one ,its THE DVD for me..... amazing , awesome great great U2 in optima forma..

enjoy it!
  10. Achtung Baby, The Who by Numbers (Original Album from 1975), Meaty Beaty Big & Bouncy (The Who), and Passenjers: Original Soundtracks 1

I might be getting the Still Havent Found single and Slane CD
  11. U2 - Live From Cardiff 2005, very very good (I wish i went ) anyway its class

Live
  12. Bob Dylan - Dylan Anthology

:Great collection of songs out there beside the booklet is mamazing