1. Originally posted by ahn1991:I think people are knee-jerk reacting really hard to this song because if you look at every Christmas song they've ever released and most of Day And Age you'd realize that this really isn't that strange of them.

Also, people should really suspend their expectations on what to expect from this band because The Killers are the prime example of a band that is nearly impervious to the pressures of expectation. Only Brandon Flowers is truly a "career musician". The rest of them will only commit to an album or tour when they all feel like it. This nature is what makes their work enjoyable, but also incredibly frustrating if you're a fan.
    I don't like most if not all of their Christmas songs either, so...yeah.

This song is pretty bad. I showed my girlfriend yesterday who's been to a couple Killers shows with me, I'd consider her a casual fan, and she basically just did this for the entirety of the song:
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    I don't like most if not all of their Christmas songs either, so...yeah.

This song is pretty bad. I showed my girlfriend yesterday who's been to a couple Killers shows with me, I'd consider her a casual fan, and she basically just did this for the entirety of the song:
    [image]
  3. I like it. Fun and catchy.
  4. Meh.

I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the next album.
  5. Nice!
  6. Yeah I was so confused/shocked/upset when I saw them post pictures from Glastonbury. How did they keep that quiet?

7. Nice set

8. This is deffo making me miss them harder! Great gig.
  9. I was there! One of the best, most high energy sets I've ever seen. Superb.