1. Ah alright, sorry.

It's equally criminal A true 80s classic. The Killers did a very nice job covering it btw! Although my fav from the Abbey Road sessions has always been Sam's Town, the acoustic version that they'd later play in the Day&Age tour.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Ah alright, sorry.

It's equally criminal A true 80s classic. The Killers did a very nice job covering it btw! Although my fav from the Abbey Road sessions has always been Sam's Town, the acoustic version that they'd later play in the Day&Age tour.
    Haha, i know that now! The Killers had to enlighten me first!
  3. Hope they wack out Sam's Town, This River is Wild and Bling for the next tour!
  4. Three of their best, for sure In fact My List is the only song from Sam's Town I can say that I honestly never liked much. The rest of it is pretty much perfect as it is!

5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Three of their best, for sure In fact My List is the only song from Sam's Town I can say that I honestly never liked much. The rest of it is pretty much perfect as it is!

We feel the same then about Sam's Town. Have you ever listened to their demo track that was released last year, "Peace of Mind"? It's got the keyboard line from My List but I think it is the better ballad.
  6. Killers covered Muse, should Muse do a cover of Somebody Told Me now?
  7. The Man just charted at #5, highest they've had since When You Were Young.
  8. That tells quite a lot about current music taste
  9. Nah, The Man is a really good song.
  10. I think the Man is really good too. Great video. Roll on the o2!