1. I’ve been waiting a while to make an overall assessment of wonderful wonderful. Wanted to really see if I could get into the album play some songs individually listen to the album in sequence a lot, I think overall though it’s a good effort. The album does feature what has now became my joint favourite killers song in Tyson vs Douglas and probably my least favourite killers song in the man. Thankfully the man comes and goes pretty quickly and it’s not until the calling where I switch off again a bit. I wouldn’t quite put the calling in the bracket of the man but it’s definitely poor in my eyes. Tracks 4- 7 features the strongest section of the album imo, I don’t think it reaches the heights as often as some of there other albums but is mainly solid throughout with only 2 blips in a 10 song album.
  2. Just back from Seeing the Killers in Manchester for the last two nights they were as always fantastic not quite U2 for me.I Just wanted to mention Two great set lists a lot of technology involved like U2 but maybe not as intricate they did mix the set lists up for both nights which was great....So U2 could do this they used to do it so hoping on the next tour they do......
  3. Seeing them here on the 27th and looking forward to it. Keeping an open mind on the line-up, but obviously would have preferred the original four lads.
  4. Originally posted by Anam:Seeing them here on the 27th and looking forward to it. Keeping an open mind on the line-up, but obviously would have preferred the original four lads.
    Yeah the original line up would be better. But both the guitarist and the bass player have been involved with them all for years. Brandon flowers is a great front-man so you dont really notice it that much the music sounds as good
  5. Saw them Monday night and thought they were excellent. First time seeing them (finally!) and it was everything I’d hoped for.
  6. Yeah I saw them twice in Birmingham last week, they were incredible and really switched up the setlists too!
  7. A friend of mine, big Killers fan (he was at Wembley 2013 and all) went all the way from Barcelona to Manchester to see them and says they're still excellent, so I do believe you all.

I just wish they came to Spain
  8. last album is not good as the past albums, brandon said killers are the new u2, oh well i think they are ok for las vegas recidencies, imo
  9. Originally posted by bazzzz:last album is not good as the past albums, brandon said killers are the new u2, oh well i think they are ok for las vegas recidencies, imo
    U2? Quite right, it won’t be long.
  10. Originally posted by bazzzz:last album is not good as the past albums, brandon said killers are the new u2, oh well i think they are ok for las vegas recidencies, imo
    did he said this recently? I know he once said something like that but then realized how hard it was to keep the same line up and spirit, and admitted "defeat"...
  11. I don't think he ever admitted "defeat" at their task of becoming the new U2, but that's indeed from a long long time ago. They lost the chance with/after Day & Age and will never play in that league again.