1. The free Mixlr account comes with 1hr streaming...I could host a small 20th anniversary listening party until Guy takes us off-air
  2. Originally posted by iTim:The free Mixlr account comes with 1hr streaming...I could host a small 20th anniversary listening party until Guy takes us off-air
  3. Originally posted by iTim:The free Mixlr account comes with 1hr streaming...I could host a small 20th anniversary listening party until Guy takes us off-air
    PLEASE DO
  4. We'd lose 9 seconds of Wake Up Dead Man
  5. Originally posted by flowerchild:interesting, seeing it all compiled... and noting that they think it lacks a theme. I can see the theme bright and clear, and to me it worked out perfectly. I love this album to bits, still call it my favourite to this day and it's the favourite underdog of many. fans often complain they take too much time these days. for once they got rushed, and the songs are raw and amazing to me. not polished to the end and beyond.

That last bit about the songs being raw and not polished is also one of the things I love about this album. I actually disagree with Larry as well about staring at the sun which for me sounds at its best on the album.
  6. That's inadmissible! (I'm serious).
    Can you make it shorter with the Please single version and Gone Best Of mix?
  7. But authenticity...

Even though the single version of Please is superior (and longer).
  8. Too bad. I have it like that in my ipod.
  9. I mean, we'd only miss that backwards tape rewindy bit of Wake Up Dead Man...
  10. Go ahead, I'll be listening (I'm listening to Pop right now).
  11. I'll be listening and commenting too
  12. Because you're a meximofo.

Go live about half past then? Wherever you are in the world.