1. Originally posted by Edi:[..]

This is an absolute revelation for me ! I have never seen or heard this before.

Sounding & looking great, cranking up the irony, who produced the video ?

Thanks so much for sharing.

BTW Popmart was great in Europe in 97.
    Yeah, its pretty wild right? I only stumbled upon it myself a year or two back and I was like whoaaa.

Not sure who produced the video, but my guess is it may have been Morleigh, who also shot the Miami version of the Staring At The Sun video.

Yep many unforgettable memories of Popmart in Europe 1997
  2. Think we’ll hear any PM snippets soon?
  3. That early version of Mofo in the video is....WOW. So. Goddamn. Good. Jaw dropping. I really hope they unlock this vault at some point. I feel there is a rawer version of Pop that exists that I would love to hear. Kind of the equivalent of the "Kindergarten" Achtung Baby they released...you already hear "Kindergarten" Mofo, Playboy Mansion and Gone here...and they all sound FANTASTIC.
  4. Originally posted by robotsandmonkeys:That early version of Mofo in the video is....WOW. So. Goddamn. Good. Jaw dropping. I really hope they unlock this vault at some point. I feel there is a rawer version of Pop that exists that I would love to hear. Kind of the equivalent of the "Kindergarten" Achtung Baby they released...you already hear "Kindergarten" Mofo, Playboy Mansion and Gone here...and they all sound FANTASTIC.
    While I like it, I think the version of Mofo we got was better.
  5. Originally posted by robotsandmonkeys:That early version of Mofo in the video is....WOW. So. Goddamn. Good. Jaw dropping. I really hope they unlock this vault at some point. I feel there is a rawer version of Pop that exists that I would love to hear. Kind of the equivalent of the "Kindergarten" Achtung Baby they released...you already hear "Kindergarten" Mofo, Playboy Mansion and Gone here...and they all sound FANTASTIC.
    i agree, it would be awesome to have that.
  6. The single version of Discotheque is so much better than the album version.

THAT INTRO.
  7. Absolutely agree.
  8. I've never managed to find the actual single version. The version of the single I bought just had the album version and the long dance remixes.
  9. single version or new mix from best of?