1. I'm selling my Edge-like Epiphone LPC. It has the gold schaller rings, the cream paintjob, and Manlius T-Top replicas (which honestly sound better than any other humbucker I've heard) and all in all it's just a hell of an axe. You're probably wondering why I'm selling it then! Well, fact of the matter is, along with this guitar I have my strat and my tele, and this one sits in my closet, and I've recently decided to pick up an electric drum kit (wanting to learn (they're low volume) and to use for recording). Selling this will kickstart the funding for that kit.

I don't really have a price in mind, (if I had to say I'd be looking for $800 ) but keep in mind these are a bitch to find nowdays and it's been upgraded. PM with me with an offer and we'll discuss payment/shipping and all that jazz. Also, shipping from here (Canada) to you fellas in Europe is a super expensive venture for something like this. So if anyone really wants it who lives across the pond, be prepared to pay a boatload in shipping! (Just giving a heads up). I won't be offended if no one wants it though

Comes with a hardshell case and the stock pickups if you want em'.

Pics:

2. I start tomorrow in a new job, so if you don't sell this BEAUTY soon, I will be PM-ing you in about two months or so
  3. That is a NICE guitar my friend. If I had a spare $800 I'd throw it right at you.
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I'm selling my Edge-like Epiphone LPC. It has the gold schaller rings, the cream paintjob, and Manlius T-Top replicas (which honestly sound better than any other humbucker I've heard) and all in all it's just a hell of an axe. You're probably wondering why I'm selling it then! Well, fact of the matter is, along with this guitar I have my strat and my tele, and this one sits in my closet, and I've recently decided to pick up an electric drum kit (wanting to learn (they're low volume) and to use for recording). Selling this will kickstart the funding for that kit.

I don't really have a price in mind, (if I had to say I'd be looking for $800 ) but keep in mind these are a bitch to find nowdays and it's been upgraded. PM with me with an offer and we'll discuss payment/shipping and all that jazz. Also, shipping from here (Canada) to you fellas in Europe is a super expensive venture for something like this. So if anyone really wants it who lives across the pond, be prepared to pay a boatload in shipping! (Just giving a heads up). I won't be offended if no one wants it though

Comes with a hardshell case and the stock pickups if you want em'.

Pics:

Give me 800 dollars and I'll buy it.
  5. Very very nice. If I had the money, I'd so buy that.

6. Haha, I'm hoping to sell it long before then! But if I still have it when you get the money, it's yours!
  7. Decided to bump it down to 700!
  8. Why are you doing this to me?????????????????
  9. 700 dollars is actually not that much. I'd have bought it if it wouldn't have been overkill for me.
  10. Honestly, I'm kinda tempted. I don't have an electric, and that one looks great. The price isn't too bad either.