1. Watching the making of video again you see that Edge has his Line 6 DM4 Custom Pro out... that has the exact same models as my Pod has. Maybe he's using it for Invisible.
  2. That's what led me to believe there might be an ebow involved.
  3. I sure don't see him using an Ebow.
  4. Not in that clip, you're right...I go back and forth between thinking whether or not that's him playing that line in that clip though. Editing can be very deceiving, and there's a slide on that line. Whether he's just doing the sliding with his finger or a slide, I can't discern, but the first two notes are not simply picked like that clip would imply if he were in fact playing the line.
  5. Well, I don't think he used an Ebow, it's quite difficult to change strings really quickly and notes don't really start sounding immediately.
  6. It's entirely possible that the line is played on one string...remember, we can't be certain he's actually playing that part when we see his hands on the guitar in the clip.

I didn't know that about the Ebow though, that it takes the notes time to start sounding. Always just assumed Dallas was working a volume pedal behind the scenes.
  7. I'm about to FFFFFINALLY get an Explorer. Not a Gib$$$on (yet), but a korina Epiphone, which is fine with me for the moment
  8. AH!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm about to FFFFFINALLY get an Explorer. Not a Gib$$$on (yet), but a korina Epiphone, which is fine with me for the moment

Good man!

One day that Artisan though...

10. I have mixed feelings about my grandpa's LP Artisan. I'm anxious to own it (and I know I will one day) but when I do it will mean that my grandfather has stopped being a musician for whatever reason, so it's not a nice thing to think about.

The Explorer belongs to a friend and I've played it several times, so I know it's mint and how great it sounds. It could do with other pickups but I'm fine with the ones it has for the moment. And I can't help playing U2 when I have it in my hands, it just comes so easily... ♥ I expect to close the deal with him within the next days and have the beauty with me when I get paid on Feb 25th
  11. Gretsch Electromatic G5623 Bono RED Guitar

Also new this year is the Gretsch G5620 Bono RED Electromatic guitar. Details are scarce currently, but it’s evident that Gretsch are supporting the RED Cause, founded by Bono, which seeks to provide aid and support to those affected by diseases including HIV AIDS.

The guitar is an Electromatic Centre-Block and features the RED branding and RED finish.

Gretsch Electromatic New 2014 Colours | Andertons Blog

Link to guitar (Presently says not available to buy. I suspect that will change soon):

Gretsch Electromatic G5623 Electric Guitar in Bono Red | Andertons