1. $16.000? That's loose change for me

They gave out one to Jimmy Fallon the other day, I freaked out when I saw it (I thought it wouldn't be available for general sale though).

2. Well, since the site is Mexican I'd guess, and hope, that it's not US dollars but Mexican pesos, which I believe use the dollar sign as well. Then the guitar isn't all that expensive.
  3. Ah!! I didn't see the site is Mexican! Then it's something like 900€ which is indeed pretty affordable!! Good point Olof
  4. Damn, for that price I would even save what I'm planning to spend on the Explorer and maybe get one of those in a few months... It's just so attractive
  5. Yeah, if it's at that price I've got to have one. Damn.
  6. Here it has appeared at a price of 999 euros.

http://www.woodbrass.com/en/gretsch-g5623-electromatic-centerblock-bono-(red)-p169081.html

"Gretsch and Bono join forces once again for a new signature guitar model bearing the special (RED) logo adorn on the Pickguard and Truss rod cover to bring awareness of Bono's support of Product Red and their humanitarian efforts in the battle against HIV/AIDS.

The double-cutaway G5623 Electromatic Center-Block (RED) Bono "Signature" Model puts Bono's personalized stamp on Gretsch's new thinline Spruce center-block design, which delivers "high gain-friendly" tone and greater control over the kind of Feedback players want.

Other premium features include a bound arched Maple Top with bound sound holes, Maple Sides and arched Back (also bound), Maple Neck, 22-fret bound Rosewood Fingerboard with Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays, dual "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups with three-position toggle switching and master volume and tone controls, anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge with "G"-cutout Tailpiece, Grover deluxe tuners, and chrome hardware. Includes deluxe thinline case."
  7. Melikes.

Much.

8. Looks pretty amazing without the pickguard.

My 18th birthday is coming up...
  9. This is interesting, I had never seen it before

10. ^ Hadn't you? Really interesting. Lots of the info that's on Edge-dedicated websites is taken from that video actually.

Explorer is coming, possibly tomorrow or on Wednesday. I'm anxiousssssss
  11. I just bought an Explorer too, and this!