1. I dunno but it's a beauty..

2. And it sounds awesome, I swear. The guy is the main guitar player of my favorite Spanish band (Vetusta Morla) which I've seen play our hometown twice this weekend... And that's a new guitar of them, which sounds amazing. A very special twang. Like a bluesy version of the classical Tele twang. Awesome.

You can listen to it here (0:44, 0:50, 1:07 and the solo at 1:35 specially):

And here (0:45):

3. BOOM BOOM!! Thanks mate
  4. I spent 15 minutes investigating who made that guitar before giving up and falling asleep. I thought it may have been an Ernie Ball guitar because I had in my head that it looked similar to the Armada, a guitarist that Kyle Nicolaides of Beware of Darkness uses:

5. Thank you for spending your time too, Kieran! What a strangely attractive guitar, btw....
  6. my boss ME-70 effects pedal is starting to stuff up, any suggestions for a new one?

7. Buy another one if you're happy with it, or else go for some Zoom multieffect unit, they're the best for the price in my opinion. Maybe the Zoom G5? The G7.1 is better but a bit more expensive
  8. cheers i will suss them both out, i think Boss just released the ME-80 which super-seeds the ME-70, will have to look into that one too.
  9. G5 looks good, i like that it can be plugged into a PC for audio recording. ME-80 has some nice improvements from the ME-70 too. Gonna have to go to the music store and have a play.
  10. Zoom's USB interfacing (does that word exist, lol?) is awesome. Highly recommended for amateurs like us who like to play over backing tracks or recording ourselves without much hassle. Just plug it to the computer and hit "REC" - way to go.
  11. Sorry, I have to interrupt – "interfacing" is indeed a word, only relating to adding an additional layer of fabric to support apparel.

I believe you should have said "The Zoom's USB interface is awesome."