1. That's right Gotta love them. They had one at the BnB in Bray where I stayed last November and I was delighted with it!

2. Like Edge has said before, he finds that every multi-fx unit is usually okay at most things but really good at ONE thing, and he derives a lot of fun in trying to find that one thing. I suppose he's either trying to cut down on his rig because it's a monster (if he finds the axe is that good) or he's just doing what he's been doing for years.

3. Got my new amp today: a Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Tweed. It is gorgeous. Complements my Fender Telecaster American Special perfectly.
  4. That's great!! Did you have that awful Spider IV until now, or was there another amp in-between?
  5. I did indeed have that atrocious Line 6. So glad to be parting with it. I'm going to be selling it to some other unfortunate sod who will have the same problem that I have endured for the last five years.

I thought I'd go for an amp that I will have for life. Paid good money for it so it should be a worthy investment.
  6. It will, as I told you over facebook... Nice buy
  7. Why has Edge never used active pickups?
  8. I've had that amp.

Shit. Shit. Shit.
  9. I am very jealous, sir.
  10. Why has Edge never used active pickups?
  11. Easy. Because these pickups don't fit his sound nor his playing style.