1. When he turns on the delay

2. I can't remember if I posted this a few weeks ago or not - apologies if I did. Anyway, the guy deserves it. What a composition, what a playing style, what an artist. Everything is perfect and matches perfectly. I was thinking the time signature was something extraordinary but it's plain 4/4, just with the guitar sincopated and with weird beat accents.

( more of his stuff, both originals and covers, in his YT channel: https://youtube.com/user/murisv )
  3. I "play" guitar. The only pedal I have is a Boss-DS1, and parts to build my own Boss FA-1 FET are en route.
  4. I still have a boss me 70 multi effect, it's absolutely great to work with, wouldn't want to buy single pedals at this point in time.
  5. Originally posted by Kerstkaas:I still have a boss me 70 multi effect, it's absolutely great to work with, wouldn't want to buy single pedals at this point in time.

I'm still on the ME-50 having had a 35 previously. It still does a decent job with most things so I've never really considered single pedals either, but the dream is GR-55 synth - could go to some strange and interesting places with one of those (if I only had the funds).
  6. I have the Line 6 POD HD500X
  7. Originally posted by RevU2:[..]

I'm still on the ME-50 having had a 35 previously. It still does a decent job with most things so I've never really considered single pedals either, but the dream is GR-55 synth - could go to some strange and interesting places with one of those (if I only had the funds).
    I know the feels..... It's a struggle to have a expensive hobby, especially as a student
    I currently dream of a new amp, Orange CR120 head. I want to ditch my current tube amp, it breaks down every few years and maintanence costs a fortune so it will be a reliable solid state for me next time around
  8. Originally posted by RevU2:[..]

I'm on the market for a ME-50 or 70, will probably buy it this weekend.

I have a few single pedals namely a Boss SD-1 for overdrive, Boss PS-2 for delay and octavation, Ibanez TubeScreamer for... well, tubescreamer, Boss RC-3 for loops and Digitech Whammy for, you guessed it, whammy. But I find them too uncomfortable to fiddle with when playing at home, so I only use them for live shows. When at home, I use multi FX units which are great to configure and save your effects. Been using a Zoom G2.1nu for the last couple of years and it's been fantastic, but I'd like to upgrade my game a lil bit, and Boss ME stations are clearly the best bang for the buck. Moreover, and just to answer the 2nd part of your post, most of them feature synth emulations too!
  9. Does anyone know where one could get full line 6 m9 or m13 settings for u2 songs? Been searching far and wide on the internet but can't find that Edge sound.
  10. New baby coming home in 3 weeks

Wildkat Royale in mint condition with its hard case.