1. Me loves a red tortoise/shell pickguard. Counting the days until I have the time to change it The shame is that I will "lose" MacStripey's Achtung Baby sticker which is stuck to the white pickguard, but you can't have it all can you
  2. I finally got a delay pedal: a Boss DD-7
  3. That's a lot of time I buy everything through Amazon and they dispatch it in less than 24 hours (sometimes less than 8)...

(and I mean everything)
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's a lot of time I buy everything through Amazon and they dispatch it in less than 24 hours (sometimes less than 8)...

(and I mean everything)
    I hate to wait, but I bought it used for $90, so I figured the wait was worth shaving $60 off of the price.
  5. That's a lot of time vs a lot of money. I would gladly wait two weeks for $60 off. Ninety is a very nice figure for such pedal
  6. I rearranged my pedals the other day. Some of them don't follow the "usual" placement rules but that's how it works for me:

Guitars > A/B switch box > Polytune > Boss PS2 (pitch shift and delay) > Boss SD1 (overdrive) > Behringer VT911 (tube overdrive) > Behringer CS400 (compressor) > Behringer UT100 (tremolo) > Boss RC1 (looper) > Zoom G2.1nu (multiFX, used as EQ mainly) > Line6 Floor Pod Plus (multiFX used as tap delay and reverb) > amp.

7. Now I only need a proper physical pedalboard and some velcro to actually leave it all set up and running - I hate having the pedals spread out all over the floor.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:I rearranged my pedals the other day. Some of them don't follow the "usual" placement rules but that's how it works for me:

Guitars > A/B switch box > Polytune > Boss PS2 (pitch shift and delay) > Boss SD1 (overdrive) > Behringer VT911 (tube overdrive) > Behringer CS400 (compressor) > Behringer UT100 (tremolo) > Boss RC1 (looper) > Zoom G2.1nu (multiFX, used as EQ mainly) > Line6 Floor Pod Plus (multiFX used as tap delay and reverb) > amp.

[image]
    My gosh. It's beautiful.