1. I have a new piece of gear coming. If it works, I might post some snippets of it.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Hint: Mysterious Ways fans, anyone?
  2. Originally posted by thefly108:I have a new piece of gear coming. If it works, I might post some snippets of it.

Korg A3?
  3. Yes indeed. $90 on Reverb, including two cards and the FC6 footswitch. I hope it works because it was a steal of a deal. The seller was quite reputable.
  4. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    Yes indeed. $90 on Reverb, including two cards and the FC6 footswitch. I hope it works because it was a steal of a deal. The seller was quite reputable.
    Damn that IS a steal.
  5. I did a double take when I saw it. I've always been interested in a Korg a3 so I check prices on them every now and then, but I don't have the money to pay $200+ for one, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger when I saw what a deal this listing was.
  6. $90 with cards? Wow dude, you got the deal of the year. And that thing has MUCH more to offer than Mysterious Ways. Half of Achtung Baby and Zooropa are in there! And other late 80s, early 90s sounds from other bands too. Enjoy it
  7. New acoustic? Maybe a borrowed one or one he doesn't use for touring. Looks like a Taylor, not sure though.

8. Edge played AIWIY on the White Falcon for the first time ♥ Well, the second time actually... since it's the guitar he recorded it with

9. Glad to see this post getting opened up again. Jeff are you still here these days? Your knowledge really shaped my Edge recreating in my early days. Anyways, I wanted to know if anybody knows if Edge jumps channels on his AC30s. Ive noticed in a picture of his settings that he doesn't turn the volume down on the "Normal" channel, so Im curious if that sound he gets is a mixture of both. Mine sounds pretty damn close these days. Never thought i'd be able to recreate his tones, but now that I've got that knowledge its increasingly easier to dial in his sound. Still curious about this though. Thanks mates.
  10. Originally posted by thefly108:I have a new piece of gear coming. If it works, I might post some snippets of it.

I just bought a Korg A3 also. 120 bucks on reverb. It did not have the SPC-01 Sound card with FunkWah on it. Fortunately I found a great website where you can download every card that was made for the A3 unit. If you have one and are interested, you will need a midi cable and SysEx Librarian to write the files to the unit. Here is the site if you are at all interested:

http://korgaseries.org/original_cards.php