1. Not the best and Jon's voice is long gone sorry to sound hateful, I am a Bon Jovi fan but yeah this album is not going to be close to anything else. He relied on Richie to much for the classic songs
  2. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Well, I've had a listen to THINFS - hmmmm. Sounds just like We Weren't Born To Follow and pretty much the rest of The Circle. It comes nowhere near HAND which was a great album.
    Jon just takes oldies and puts a new spin on it......
  3. Watching the documentary when we were beautiful, WTF....he thinks he's the CEO, lol
  4. What was so bad about it, is he could paint a picture of himself as an egomanic or mean person and still make it interesting. Even as a Bon Jovi fan since 1984, it was painful to watch. I could watch the U2 Atomic Bomb DVD 300 times before watching this garbage again, lol. ANd yeah, Jon's voice is shot. I suppose he still smokes, which we all know it didn't help Bono out any.
  5. all the new lyrics aside Knockout are deep and beautiful, Reunion (I think that one is for Sambora), Scars on This Guitar, Living With The Ghost, Born Again Tomorrow... All good songs, there are some bads too but the album is better than I was expecting, my fear is the production on studio, John Shanks is not a great producer, the worst things on the last album (What About Now) to me is all because of him
  6. come on.... his name is the name of the band, he is the CEO since day one, he just never said that out loud until the documentary
  7. Originally posted by cqleonardo:[..]
    come on.... his name is the name of the band, he is the CEO since day one, he just never said that out loud until the documentary
    It's just an opinion, but he came off like a horse's ass, and went with the "oh woe is me" life of a rock star, on the road, lonely, all this stuff. He can take his family on the road for multiple shows if he wants. And the prices they charge, nowhere near the level of show U2 puts on, and the GA for 360 were much better than the $200 nose bleed seats on the last few BJ tours. And to be fair, I've lent the disc out to a few fans, and not one liked it. I think Jon is a good guy, but there are certain ways to tell the truth, and they just made it boring. I could watch the I Will Follow Video outtakes for days and be less bored, but would watch neither...
  8. I don't really have a dog in this fight because I don't think Bon Jovi have put out a listenable song in a decade, but I'm pretty sure I paid like $15 face value to see Bon Jovi a few years ago. Nowhere near $200.

In fact, I think the fucking parking cost was more than all 4 of our tickets combined.
  9. Yeah I saw Bon Jovi in 2013 etihad Melbourne, saw u2 in 2010 same place, Bon Jovi was quiet not a loud concert, u2 was as we all know, godly
  10. ^^ just released! Now waiting/hoping for any European dates
  11. Playing in London on Monday, over £1,000 a ticket I hear.