1. It's an incredible song but what's up with the random Japanese characters coming in at random times?
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Love Gas Panic! (and think that SOTSOG gets a bad wrap). It's definitely one of the band's most underrated songs.

Speaking of that album, if you haven't already done so, have a listen to the Go Let It Out b-side called Let's All Make Believe. I'll even help you out:
    [YouTube Video]
    Fantastic! I'd never heard this. I'm really starting to like some of their post-2000 work more and more, though Definitely Maybe will probably always remain 1st.
  3. Yeah, lots of great singles from 2000 and beyond...Go Let It Out, Hindu Times, Stop Crying Your Heart Out, Little By Little, Lyla, Importance of Being Idle, Shock of the Lightning...somebody stop me!!!!!!
  4. fact is we'll have sung ourselves hoarse before u2 come on
  5. Originally posted by thefly108:Does anyone like "Gas Panic!"? I heard it for the first time the other day (I don't really care for Standing on the Shoulders of Giants) and thought it was one of the best post-Be Here Now Oasis tracks.

Roll it Over is another hidden gem from SOTSOG.
  6. Let's All Make Believe is the truly hidden gem.

SOTOG has some very decent tracks on it, it's a solid album except for Little James.
  7. we really are this time around (re support act), couldn't believe it when I heard it!
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:Yeah, lots of great singles from 2000 and beyond...Go Let It Out, Hindu Times, Stop Crying Your Heart Out, Little By Little, Lyla, Importance of Being Idle, Shock of the Lightning...somebody stop me!!!!!!
    A Bell Will Ring is also one of my favorites from the more recent era.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Let's All Make Believe is the truly hidden gem.

SOTOG has some very decent tracks on it, it's a solid album except for Little James.
    Replace Little James with Let's All Make Believe and you've made a three-star album become a four-star album.

Now about I Can See a Liar...
  10. Like most of DBLTT, a very solid tune. In fact, there are very few, if any, clunkers, on that album. I think it's main problem is that it lacks any anthems beyond the first two singles.

Let There Be Love is a bit cheesy, imho.