1. As great a performer as he is, Noel's as bad as U2 in terms of switching up the setlist. No Masterplan? No If I Had A Gun? No Importance of Being Idle? No Death of You and Me? Play those great tunes!!!!
  2. I'm seriously surprised that if I had a gun has been dropped. One of the best things he's written for a loooong time
  3. aaaah that was one of the three (!) times he took note of us sadly cant recall during which songs, all a big blur already due to massive excitement!

thank you so much, harry!!!!
  4. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    aaaah that was one of the three (!) times he took note of us sadly cant recall during which songs, all a big blur already due to massive excitement!

thank you so much, harry!!!!

My pleasure!
  5. yes! my three friends and I gave it everything! we were in third row to his right, jumped like idiots and kept pointing/doing hand-hearts at him and yelling the lyrics on top of our lungs. everyone in front of us was sort of chill, just listening, so he kept looking over. we got a nod, the slight finger-point above and the full on one I caught a picture of (shown in my post) we were ecstatic!! (I wore a NGHFB tshirt, too)

love the guy
  6. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    yes! my three friends and I gave it everything! we were in third row to his right, jumped like idiots and kept pointing/doing hand-hearts at him and yelling the lyrics on top of our lungs. everyone in front of us was sort of chill, just listening, so he kept looking over. we got a nod, the slight finger-point above and the full on one I caught a picture of (shown in my post) we were ecstatic!! (I wore a NGHFB tshirt, too)

love the guy
    Fantastic stuff. I hope he recognises you at the upcoming shows!
    Wearing a Noel tee to a U2 show is epic
  7. There is Noel's bootleg from Berlin support act on Dime...
  8. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    yes! my three friends and I gave it everything! we were in third row to his right, jumped like idiots and kept pointing/doing hand-hearts at him and yelling the lyrics on top of our lungs. everyone in front of us was sort of chill, just listening, so he kept looking over. we got a nod, the slight finger-point above and the full on one I caught a picture of (shown in my post) we were ecstatic!! (I wore a NGHFB tshirt, too)

love the guy
    I was stood just to the left of you! Respect!