1. Cruyff's tee
  2. Anyone have any links to download for Noel Gallagher Dublin 22/07/17 please? Thank you WIRE
  3. nvm...
  4. Best support act I ever had
  5. I enjoyed Kasabian in Frankfurt 2010 or Lenny Kravitz in 2011 more, but yes, definitely not boring support. Sadly he didn't play my Oasis favourites (except for Champagne Supernova)... Some more rocking songs would be better than Half The World Away and Little By Little. For example - Supersonic, Some Might Say, Morning Glory would be great (not complaining about hits Wonderwall and DLBIA - iven if those not my favourites).
    What A Life was great!
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I enjoyed Kasabian in Frankfurt 2010 or Lenny Kravitz in 2011 more, but yes, definitely not boring support. Sadly he didn't play my Oasis favourites (except for Champagne Supernova)... Some more rocking songs would be better than Half The World Away and Little By Little. For example - Supersonic, Some Might Say, Morning Glory would be great (not complaining about hits Wonderwall and DLBIA - iven if those not my favourites).
    What A Life was great!
    More rocking than little by little? Are you sure you were at the right shows? Little by little brought the house down
  7. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    More rocking than little by little? Are you sure you were at the right shows? Little by little brought the house down
    Little By Little at Twickenham was sensational. First time in 5 years. Saw it twice live in 2012 and it was epic.