1. It's world's apart comparing his headline shows to his u2 support shows
  2. I’m sure but support slots are a good opportunity for bands to showcase themselves to a potential new audience. Noel doesn’t really need any new fans but he was definitely bland this summer
  3. YouTube his 2015 London gig.
  4. I went to see NG in London in 2012 - O2 Arena, the gig that ended up in that tour's DVD. It was beyond stellar.

I quite enjoyed him this Summer, supporting U2. But him with his band in a big Arena is a completely different story.

I really look forward to the album, too. Pace Liam, it won't be boring - it'll be (very) good.
  5. Originally posted by JuJuman:I went to see NG in London in 2012 - O2 Arena, the gig that ended up in that tour's DVD. It was beyond stellar.

I quite enjoyed him this Summer, supporting U2. But him with his band in a big Arena is a completely different story.

I really look forward to the album, too. Pace Liam, it won't be boring - it'll be (very) good.
    Yeah I agree, I don't think noel belongs in stadiums anymore, you can hardly hear his "falsetto" smaller gig's suit NGHFB
  6. Yeah, already posted on previous page (or in Latest U2 News) from yesterday:

Noel wil probably never forget this tour together lol
  7. Sounds great

8. aiming for a ticket für düsseldorf. his new stuff sounds curious...
  9. With both brothers releasing albums this fall might this look a bit like a version 2.0 of the Oasis' "Roll With It" vs. Blur's "Country House" battle of 1995?