1. Gas panic and go let it out are great. The rest is nonsense. I prefer Dig out your soul
  2. I’m really not a huge fan of an oasis album after the first 2. I think there’s good songs on them all but maybe only 1 good albums worth of material between them.
  3. Roll it Over and (b-side) Let's All Make Believe are underrated gems!
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:I’m really not a huge fan of an oasis album after the first 2. I think there’s good songs on them all but maybe only 1 good albums worth of material between them.
    I see your point but I can make TWO very good albums from the last five Oasis albums.

I feel a list coming on....
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I see your point but I can make TWO very good albums from the last five Oasis albums.

Let’s see it, I’m maybe being a bit harsh but I could certainly live without all bar maybe 15 songs at a push, I suppose I could stretch to 20 including some ok songs to make up 2 albums. Interested to see what you come up with though.
  6. I should add that’s not me including masterplan which in itself is a great album and the songs on there are some of the best b sides you’ll find of any band.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

i've just stood on the shoulder of giants to play the game 2 albums out of last 4 (considering only this millenium) and at the end i was thinking that's already a very good album by itself mate.
    Sunday Morning Call out - Lets' All Make Believe in -> a very very good album

8. wonderful