1. Noel is being weird lately....in an interview the producer said noel made him get down on his knees and repeat some weird words to initiate him before recording.
  2. Getting weird as in a metaphor (or consequence) of getting high Maybe it's all Bono's fault for making Noel drink so much during the summer.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Getting weird as in a metaphor (or consequence) of getting high Maybe it's all Bono's fault for making Noel drink so much during the summer.
    Noel's story about drinking Bono is probably the best thing I've read this year, so you're probably right.

That said, I like his new songs.
  4. I've never been an Oasis fan dating all the way back.

I love Noel solo though.

His shows are tight and the banter rips me up.

Thinking about seeing him in Chicago in February.

And yes, the drinking with Bono story was hilarious.
  5. Watching LG's gig for Radio 2 on the BBC Red Button...his voice is woeful
  6. Gone to pot in less than a week. I believe he even had to cancel an appearance tonight on the advice of his doctor. He has been doing so well too.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Gone to pot in less than a week. I believe he even had to cancel an appearance tonight on the advice of his doctor. He has been doing so well too.
    Half his set is made up of songs written by his brother
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Gone to pot in less than a week. I believe he even had to cancel an appearance tonight on the advice of his doctor. He has been doing so well too.
    Saw him do Rocking Chair which I love. He just couldn’t sing it. Should have done a Bono and took it down a Key or 2
  9. I can't wait to hear Liam sing all those past Oasis songs in a few weeks. Couldn't really give a toss about the new stuff. It's fine, mind you, but I highly doubt I'll be listening to it a year from now.