1. Not too sure how I feel about "She Taught Me How To Fly" but at least I got to see the Scissor Player in all her glory. Think about it - that's pretty f**ked up and hilarious at the same time!
  2. After a few listens I like this album a lot.
  3. It's far from being as good as Chasing Yesterday or his first album. Fort Knox, If Love is the Law and the Man Who Built the Moon are amazing, especially the latter, which could be a theme song to a James Bond movie. The interludes are just meh. Holy Mountain is fine, She Taught me how to Fly is pretty good and Be Careful What You Wish For is...mediocre. Overall: nice experiment, but not fully realised imo.
  4. I’m really finding the new Noel gallagher album quite boring. The only song I particularly like is It’s a beautiful world, the rest seems really forgettable and repetitive. I get that he’s going for something a bit more experimental but I think he’s tried to be too clever here.
  5. a few listens tday a y'day and no not great, not bad that it's different, maybe better live??
  6. Just got home from Liam's show in Toronto.

It was great...until it wasn't. 13 songs....no encore...no proper end-of-show "goodbye."

Kind of disappointing to be honest.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I’m really finding the new Noel gallagher album quite boring. The only song I particularly like is It’s a beautiful world, the rest seems really forgettable and repetitive. I get that he’s going for something a bit more experimental but I think he’s tried to be too clever here.
    Yeah it's pretty shit to me.
  8. I think he actually pulled out 3 truly excellent albums since Oasis split. Chapeau!
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:Just got home from Liam's show in Toronto.

It was great...until it wasn't. 13 songs....no encore...no proper end-of-show "goodbye."

Kind of disappointing to be honest.
    Anything under 18 songs by anyone should be grounds for a full refund