I got a rhino heart
    I Don't give a fuck, alright? lol

And it's a long way down
    When you're the wrong way round
    And now it's all too much
    I got the Midas touch

lol the Midas touch ? Christ..
    just brutal
    I think it’s ‘ I gotta run or hide’ not ‘ i got a rhino heart’. His lyrics certainly couldn’t be described as genius or anything of the sort but in fairness this album really works. I’m not a big Liam fan at all in fact I’d be the first to slate his music if it wasn’t good like Chinatown which is easily the weakest on the album but credit where credit is due. I’ve got a feeling he might just out do Noel on this occasion perhaps for the one and only time.
  2. Originally posted by dieder:^
    Haha yes, and then even think of it that he hired successful songwriters to help him out and then still come up with these two absolute mad lyrics.

Still, I really like this album, there are some good melodies on it.

Yeah I mean the music is pretty good throughout and I read a while back he had Adele's people help out..I cant fathom how some of these lyrics actually made it though..I mean 'I got the midas touch' ??

there are some fine tunes on here like Bold, Paper Crown and Wall Of Glass which are the standout tracks for me .

3. Sorry Matt
  4. Liam gig on Monday night. That crept up
  5. I guess Noel's found his new intro music for the tour. Dig the track.
  6. Fort Knox is amazing! Fuckin in a bushes style song. But hope whole album will have similar sound