1. Fantastic site!!
    Lot's of info.
  2. Originally posted by harold28Fantastic site!!
    Lot's of info.

best site on the web
  3. Yep, until this moment, I've 844 bootlegs. I dream who any day I will have more of 1000 bootlegs.
  4. i´m a great fan since 1985
    thi is the best site on u2
    thanks beautiful work
    pablo argentina
  5. 1186 now?

6. Can you post here the amount available separately?

The Joshua Tree 110 boots, War 80 boots...

7. It has took me ages and lots of advances searches, but...

Boy tour: 45 shows.
    October tour: 59 shows.
    War tour: 80 shows.
    Unforgettable Fire: 101 shows.
    Conspiracy of Hope: 6 shows.
    Joshua Tree tour: 110 shows.
    Lovetown: 46 shows.
    ZOO TV: 154 shows.
    POPmart: 93 shows.
    Elevation tour: 113 shows.
    Vertigo tour: 128 shows.
    U2 360° tour: 76 shows.
    Various shows, promo tours, etc: 178 shows.

Total: 1189 shows

8. Hi there folks,

I am a 'newbie' here. Having only just discovered this site by accident. I have have downloaded a few bootlegs of a couple of shows. I wasn't sure what the go was.... but I was surprised by the quality. Anyway, I have had a look around at the FAQ sections and I figure that this forum might be the place to ask / offer. I have 'made'/ created a couple of covers to go with the bootlegs that I downloaded. I was wondering what the process would be to 'upload' those files so that others might like the covers for their own bootlegs. Anyway just a thought. Let me know what you think and how I might go about it.
  9. Originally posted by House:Hi there folks,

I am a 'newbie' here. Having only just discovered this site by accident. I have have downloaded a few bootlegs of a couple of shows. I wasn't sure what the go was.... but I was surprised by the quality. Anyway, I have had a look around at the FAQ sections and I figure that this forum might be the place to ask / offer. I have 'made'/ created a couple of covers to go with the bootlegs that I downloaded. I was wondering what the process would be to 'upload' those files so that others might like the covers for their own bootlegs. Anyway just a thought. Let me know what you think and how I might go about it.

I think most people simply post them on one of the "covers" threads.

I might not be the best person to answer this question, however.
  10. Originally posted by House:Hi there folks,

Here i reckon http://www.u2start.com/topic/106/
    Best to keep them out the way of the serperate 360 cover thread for now unless they are related to that tour. To upload just sign up to an image sharing site like Photo-bucket or Image Shack.

11. We are the Best!!