1. Mediafire is by far the best service, out of the three.

2. i think it ultimately depends on the downloader's location and premium status, but we're working to get all shows up on RS & MF. It's a long process, but we're getting there...
  3. And I think it ultimately depends on the fact that one can download an unlimited amount of files at any given same time, at ten times the download speed of Rapidshare, without risking a time-out, getting dropped, etc.
  4. Originally posted by carlibengarli:And I think it ultimately depends on the fact that one can download an unlimited amount of files at any given same time, at ten times the download speed of Rapidshare, without risking a time-out, getting dropped, etc.

I reach my maximum speed of 1.2MB/s on rapidshare Premium account though
  5. Originally posted by carlibengarli:And I think it ultimately depends on the fact that one can download an unlimited amount of files at any given same time, at ten times the download speed of Rapidshare, without risking a time-out, getting dropped, etc.

Well, that's what Dan says. I download 20 times faster with Rapidshare than Mediafire.
    It all depends Luckily we have both in many cases.

6. At work I get 10 MB/sec on Rapidshare, and at home I easily get 2,8 MB, love it

7. Thats why i download/upload at the uni sometimes. Lossless upload at the uni takes just as long as a lossy here at home
  8. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Thats why i download/upload at the uni sometimes. Lossless upload at the uni takes just as long as a lossy here at home

Yeah I recently started uploading at work to Mediafire, helps a little
  9. It most likely "depends" on whether you have a premium account or not.

If you want to offer the best service to download bootlegs free of charge, I'd really go with Mediafire.
  10. Originally posted by carlibengarli:It most likely "depends" on whether you have a premium account or not.

If you want to offer the best service to download bootlegs free of charge, I'd really go with Mediafire.

Luckily you're not the one in charge Rapidshare has proven itself to be a stable service for many many years, something Mediafire still has to achieve in the following years.

We're trying to use both, with Mediafire as a back-up plan for Rapidshare. Continuity is the key, not how fast or how many times you can download files within certain periods. Continuity is important for a site like U2start with over 10.000 files hosted at file sharing networks at the moment.
  11. Agreed. That's why having Mediafire links as a complement would be a good service towards the site's members.