1. Aaah sorry, forgot that it was released on iTunes... I still take it as bootleg
  2. Did you see the number of hits on Google??

But I have received some info of U2startmembers where to find........
  3. Hey Guys,

I've been seaching for days now, for this Point Depot show. I really want to listen this show. Can i buy it somewhere? Can't find it on Itunes

Someone who can help me to find? Many thanks!
  4. Send me your email and i will WeTransfer it for you!
  5. Quick question. Was the version released on iTunes remastered or remixed from the actual broadcast? In other words does it sound any better than the numerous bootlegs?
  6. I sadly lost my silver pressed bootleg cds of this great show....can anybody help out? Thank you in advance.
    This show matters a log to me, coming back from the just opened Brandenbug Gate that night, we turned on the radio and much to my surprise, U2 were on live. Perfect!
  7. Lot, not log, lol....
  8. Originally posted by unclejosh:Quick question. Was the version released on iTunes remastered or remixed from the actual broadcast? In other words does it sound any better than the numerous bootlegs?
    Well I would assume they released it from the pre-FM master instead of any broadcast version so I would guess it must be superior in every sense. Maybe not much but at least equal or better.
  9. Originally posted by Papo:I sadly lost my silver pressed bootleg cds of this great show....can anybody help out? Thank you in advance.
    This show matters a log to me, coming back from the just opened Brandenbug Gate that night, we turned on the radio and much to my surprise, U2 were on live. Perfect!
    -- --
  10. Originally posted by Papo:I sadly lost my silver pressed bootleg cds of this great show....can anybody help out? Thank you in advance.
    Sadly, since it's official material, we can't offer download links or Guy Oseary will kick us in the head. Nevertheless this might help you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=u2+dublin+1989+mp3