1. Thank you Remy for all your work!! you are doing an amazing job! alll of y'all that keep it up and running! Yes cant wait for an upgrade i live for these now
  2. Congratulations & happy 2nd birthday to U2start.com.I thoroughly enjoy my time here and it's nice to know that the U2 legacy will be looked after by some very inteligent and enthusiastic members from my much younger contemporaries.In no particular order,I offer my thanks to Remy,an07,Dan,Gerard,Nikki(tui),Drew et al who make this place what it is.And also the members who take the time to share everything here.

Birthday present ? I hope you'll all agree that the best present of all is the fact that Jeremy is on the mend and coming home from hospital,his recovery has been inspirational.Jeremy,you da man brother.....
  3. Originally posted by gmcBirthday present ? I hope you'll all agree that the best present of all is the fact that Jeremy is on the mend and coming home from hospital,his recovery has been inspirational.Jeremy,you da man brother.....

Totally agree there mate, 100%
  4. Wow, 2 years. We've all had a lot of fun here. Thank you Remy, for giving us this great site (and also for letting me be part of the crew )
  5. Originally posted by easports43(and also for letting me be part of the crew )

Smarmy git lol...
  6. Happy birthday. I'm just a n00b, but I love it here.
  7. HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot remy for this amazing site... there's no fecking way to express my gratitude!!!
    really, this site has changed my life!!
    it has easily become my third home.....
  8. Congrats to all and especially to you Remy. The new version will rock, I'm sure.
  9. Happy Birthday U2start!

Thank you Remyfor theis awesome website! Without it, I probably wouldn't love U2 as much as I do now.

Here's to another year of awesome U2 news, clips, and forum discussions!
  10. This is without a shadow of a doubt, the best U2 site ever! Long may that continue! Happy B'day! Thank you to all involved in making this site bloody brilliant!

It's a Beautiful Day!
  11. Congrats you all
  12. Happy birthday U2start!!! And thank you Remy for making the best site on the web!!!!!