1. The introduction of the new photo section almost a year ago brought a lot of great stuff to U2start. Only high resolution photos were uploaded in the past year, with the result that now more than 500 high resolution photos are available! At the moment we are the biggest resource of high resolution U2 photos on the internet.

We will celebrate this with the new U2start 2.9 (released next month), some inside info on new photo stuff:
    - There will be a new photo uploader, you can upload up to 25 photos at once from your PC (with one single mouse click!). Can't be easier, it will be perfect for your concert photos of the next tour for example.
    - There will be room for your personal favorites and stats (what are the largest photos? the most popular? the most viewed?).

And more off course! Just stay tuned.

Some specific statistics:
    At the moment we have 508 photos free available for you with a total filesize of 448.77 MB, in total all photos were viewed 135,178 times.

Some just added great photos:

Bono pointing at the Edge in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Bono attending the movie premiere of Catch A Fire in Australia on November 14, 2006.

Edge playing his guitar for Music Rising with Dave Matthews from the Dave Matthews band, photo taken on April 29, 2006.
  2. Great thing, I was just browsing through the newly added

Looking forward to the new u2start btw
  3. Originally posted by Remy[image]
    Edge playing his guitar for Music Rising with Dave Matthews from the Dave Matthews band, photo taken on April 29, 2006.

Hmm, nice Les Paul, me want!
  4. as always great work remy.
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoyHmm, nice Les Paul, me want!
    Me toooooo
  6. Awesome Remy and the photo-uploaders! Great work!

BTW Remy, watched your site www.remy.tv yesterday...Great stuff! Love the Hans Teeuwen site!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Me toooooo

Tis a bugger that they were limited editions too
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoyTis a bugger that they were limited editions too
    It's a bugger than even if they weren't Lim Editions I wouldn't have the money to buy one
  9. Originally posted by Remy
    Some just added great photos:

[image]
    Bono pointing at the Edge in Sao Paulo, Brazil

This one was so good it's now my desktop wallpaper - in great resolution too!
  10. Originally posted by drewhigginsThis one was so good it's now my desktop wallpaper - in great resolution too!
    It is indeeeeeed They were playing Elevation (Edge playing Gibson SG = Elevation), so I pressume the photo is exactly from the moment Bono sings "Won't you tell me something true? I believe in you... Do you believe in The Edge?? Yeahh.. Yeahh... A mole, digin'..."

i love knowing the exact moment of such great photos
  11. Pretty cool on a widescreen monitor, it looks damn fantastic.

The other one I liked was a shot of Sydney during City of Blinding Lights taken from a wide-angle lens.
  12. Originally posted by drewhigginsPretty cool on a widescreen monitor, it looks damn fantastic.

The other one I liked was a shot of Sydney during City of Blinding Lights taken from a wide-angle lens.
    Do you refer to this one?

It was my wallpaper for two or three days,but a long ago