1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]It's a bugger than even if they weren't Lim Editions I wouldn't have the money to buy one

Aha, so true! But remember, if you're gonna dream, dream out loud
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Do you refer to this one?

[image]

It was my wallpaper for two or three days,but a long ago

That's the one. It looks quite cool from the back.
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsThat's the one. It looks quite cool from the back.
    Yes it does. But I can assure that it looks even cooler 25 meters away, with speakers over your head and singing and dancing and jumping and shouting like mad
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoyAha, so true! But remember, if you're gonna dream, dream out loud
    THat's very true thanks for the encouraging xDD
  5. Just wanted to put a couple of photos up so the crew could judge whether they're of decent enough quality to go on the Photos section - both were taken during the 1997-08-22 - London, England - Wembley Stadium show. They were taken by my friend's dad who I won't name for just general security reasons, but I did get prior permission for them to be uploaded if they're ok (I also mention that so that people don't think I saw this show, much as I wish i had lol!)

Before the show commenced;

Bono during the show;
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy:Just wanted to put a couple of photos up so the crew could judge whether they're of decent enough quality to go on the Photos section - both were taken during the 1997-08-22 - London, England - Wembley Stadium show. They were taken by my friend's dad who I won't name for just general security reasons, but I did get prior permission for them to be uploaded if they're ok (I also mention that so that people don't think I saw this show, much as I wish i had lol!)

Before the show commenced;
    [image]

Bono during the show;
    [image]

First one isn't big enough (sum of the width and height pixels should be 1400 or more), second isn't clear enough You can read all the rules on our photo upload page. Nice photos though.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:First one isn't big enough (sum of the width and height pixels should be 1400 or more), second isn't clear enough You can read all the rules on our photo upload page. Nice photos though.

I got lost reading all the blurb, hence I posted here first lol - twas a good thing I didn't try and upload them without asking then
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    I got lost reading all the blurb, hence I posted here first lol - twas a good thing I didn't try and upload them without asking then

Well, better a false upload then no uploads