1. For the next year only UK???
  2. Managed to get tickets for the second Manchester date today in the pre-sale. It was a complete nightmare at 9am but I somehow managed to log in at 5:30pm and bag two tickets with no hassle at all.

I’m sure they’ll announce some European dates very soon.

Looking forward to these gigs. I’ve have a few gripes with their setlists becoming static over the last decade or so but after Taylor died, I’m just happy to see they still want to perform live.
  3. They are one of these bands that release tour dates in small batches instead of all at once. They'll likely announce European dates in a few weeks.
  4. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Managed to get tickets for the second Manchester date today in the pre-sale. It was a complete nightmare at 9am but I somehow managed to log in at 5:30pm and bag two tickets with no hassle at all.

I’m sure they’ll announce some European dates very soon.

Looking forward to these gigs. I’ve have a few gripes with their setlists becoming static over the last decade or so but after Taylor died, I’m just happy to see they still want to perform live.
    Nice Congrats.

Yeah it seems that the most variation we'll get in these 2024 shows is the support bands between each night
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Nice Congrats.

Yeah it seems that the most variation we'll get in these 2024 shows is the support bands between each night
    Worth it for aurora every night
  6. Old gig uploaded the other day
  7. Saw the Foo fighters this week in Melbourne for their Australian tour and I gotta say that was an epic concert. I saw them last time they were here in 2018 but this was better for sure. The new drummer Josh Freese fits them so well. His energy is up there so much that I think it’s drives everyone else in the band. Dave as always is a great frontman and he still can draw in a crowd. Despite the events of losing Taylor the band was on top form. They played Aurora and say they will every night because it was Taylor’s favourite song. Glad I got to hear generator cause that’s one of my favourites. The show went a for 2.5 hours which was nice with 25 songs.