1. WOW. This. Looks. Awesome.
    Many many thanks for all your hard work, Remy, it's always appreciated.
    Congrats Dan and Gerard!
  2. Great job on the new U2start. However....what happened to the separate soundcheck page? Can't seem to find it anywhere on here. I just see them integrated with the shows. Having them separate made it a lot easier to track.

Then again, I could just be blind. Thanks for all the work!
  3. Originally posted by gepetto36:Great job on the new U2start. However....what happened to the separate soundcheck page? Can't seem to find it anywhere on here. I just see them integrated with the shows. Having them separate made it a lot easier to track.

They are integrated:

Originally posted by Remy
    ..and the soundchecks are added to the bootlegs pages.
  4. about time dan was made a crew member!!! sweet!!!! thanks remy everything looks awesome.
  5. amazing is all i gotta say thank you so much!!! I especially love the whole bootleg reviews I LOVE READING WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY!! i even downloaded zoo tv stockholm today and am listening to it right now because of all the wonderful things you guys have said about it!!! i have a feeling i will be downloading bootlegs like a maniac again! thanx Remyy!!!
  6. wow looks great cant wait to look around more.
  7. Originally posted by gepetto36:Great job on the new U2start. However....what happened to the separate soundcheck page? Can't seem to find it anywhere on here. I just see them integrated with the shows. Having them separate made it a lot easier to track.

If you like I can make a RSS feed with the latest soundchecks. You can find them also very easy now if you go to the related bootlegs page.
  8. The French language is also completely available now
  9. Another great improvement! Another great pass for this site and this community! We're growing and growing and growing and still we are and we'll never stop! The future is better than the present and the past, even better than our previsions!

Welcome New U2start!!!