1. Do I need to download anything? I went to the rar site and no information was given for macs.
  2. Thanks!!
  3. Ok. I downloaded the file. Now what? When I clicked on it on my desktop, itunes opened, but that was it.
  4. Originally posted by marthaOk. I downloaded the file. Now what? When I clicked on it on my desktop, itunes opened, but that was it.

I don't know, I don't have a Mac. You'll have to open the unrar utility and then open the .rar file and unzip/extract the files to a specified directory. And then you can play the files with iTunes or something like that.
  5. It can't be that these bootlegs are worthless on Macs. Someone somewhere has to know how to do this.
  6. Originally posted by marthaIt can't be that these bootlegs are worthless on Macs. Someone somewhere has to know how to do this.

So you can't unzip them with the utility above? Should work. Try to read the manual of the program if you don't know how to use it.
  7. I used Stuffit Expander and it worked just fine. Well, I figured it out anyway. Thanks for your help and this wonderful site.