1. They had the chance but decided to go their own way I think... But as women say, size doesn't matter
  2. haha, yeah. They did have their hits but not much else
  3. Come over Ger, the rest of the line up is fucking brilliant too. Today they've added Kasabian among some others, but they had already confirmed Justice, NIN, Depeche Mode, Massive Attack, Jack Johnson, Fleet Foxes, MGMT, Queens Of The Stone Age..... and Pearl Jam is rumoured to be the icing on the cake, presumably to be announced next Monday just before the tickets go on sale. That all for less than 160 bucks, doesn't get much better than that.
  4. Swear to god THAT LINE UP .... I'm crying its not closer/
    Its tempting to gooooo. I love 80% of the line up ...

Snow Patol , Pearl Jam and U2 are gonna make me bankrupt.
  5. Can't wait for new music. Haven't seriously listened to these guys in almost 5 years, but lately I've been way back into them. They soundtracked the latter portion of my teenage years.

Brilliant act, let's get the hype train rolling!
  6. Indeed, some new music is what we need

I remember Gary giving me the thumbs up when I was rocking to most of their set in Barcelona 2009. They were truly humbled to play under the immense Claw (see the first 30 seconds and then 3:20) and gave a fantastic performance. I miss them, I'm so so so glad to be seeing them in my hometown in 7 months time.

7. The first 2 minutes of this shit are bigger than life.

"That... was beautiful!"

8. Wonderful. I’d welcome these guys back with open arms. It’s been too long.