1. Every month we have a bootleg in the spotlights, the bootleg of this month took place on 1984-11-05 in Edinburgh, Scotland. You can download this bootleg, read reviews or write your own review on the bootlegs page here. In this thread you can discuss this bootleg!

1984-11-05 - Edinburgh, Scotland - Edinburgh Playhouse a.k.a. "Unforgettable Scots"

Setlist:
    1. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    2. I Will Follow
    3. Wire
    4. MLK
    5. The Unforgettable Fire
    6. Surrender
    7. Two Hearts Beat As One
    8. Seconds
    9. A Sort Of Homecoming
    10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    11. The Cry
    12. The Electric Co. / Amazing Grace (snippet)
    13. Time Is On My Side (snippet) / Bad
    14. October
    15. New Year's Day
    16. Pride (In The Name Of Love)

encore(s):
    17. Party Girl
    18. Gloria
    19. 40

Attendance: 5000 (sell-out)
    Support: The Waterboys

Comments on this show
    This is a great 4-star hidden gem, it's an audience recording available through Mediafire and Rapidshare. Pimm Jal De La Parra comments:

The enthusiastic Scottish audience sing and clap along continuously, often out of time. At the start of Bad, Edge experiences some technical problems. "Take your time Edge, take your time.. is on your side", Bono sings, improvising his way towards the Rolling Stones song. He drags production manager Steve Iredale onstage during Party Girl and announces it's his birthday.

We encourage you to listen to this bootleg this month and write your own review, the more, the better. Enjoy!
  2. Just listen to Gloria.
  3. Looks like a nice boot! I will definitely have a listen!
  4. A great one, although I slightly prefer the other night in Glasgow (1984-11-06)..but that's just me though.

Have this one on my Zen as a TUF-fanatic, so I'll write a review later.
  5. Wrote my review just a sec ago, great show
  6. I guarentee i have this but have never listened to it before....thats gonna change

EDIT: another download to get lol
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:A great one, although I slightly prefer the other night in Glasgow (1984-11-06)..but that's just me though.

Definitely. DL-ed and listened last night, good fun but the Barrowlands show we reviewed grabbed me more - the Amazing Grace snippet on Electric Co. was much better
  8. Long time ago I got both this concert and the day after, 11-06, and always considered them as real hiddem gems, not widely known because of Dortmund... Glad to see they're appreciated around here too

Indeed, Gerard, this Gloria is one of the bests. Adam and Bono are damn on fire!
  9. Added my humble review. Not that big, but sufficient.
  10. Will be posting mine soon. Gotta love that album cover! So pretty!