1. Maybe a little, but in a time where we put online recordings from sounds out of Bono's own house, this is not invasive at all
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Maybe a little, but in a time where we put online recordings from sounds out of Bono's own house, this is not invasive at all

I understand what you're saying... but the recordings where not about Bono talking with Ali or to one of his sons... they where about U2...
    and they've always tried to keep their families out of the picture or at least their own personal family time out of the media.... although being who they are and being the media as they are, that's quite difficult to pull off...
    and getting myself on one of the kid's shoes, having some random guys fans of my Dad, talking about MY name and debating if the name of my brother is better than mine?? I would'nt be so pleased....
    it's just my honest opinion..

3. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX:[..]

I understand what you're saying... but the recordings where not about Bono talking with Ali or to one of his sons... they where about U2...
    and they've always tried to keep their families out of the picture or at least their own personal family time out of the media.... although being who they are and being the media as they are, that's quite difficult to pull off...
    and getting myself on one of the kid's shoes, having some random guys fans of my Dad, talking about MY name and debating if the name of my brother is better than mine?? I would'nt be so pleased....
    it's just my honest opinion..

I don't think there's anything wrong with this, it's all over the internet these names. It's just a funny name-poll, related to U2. But I value your opinion, thanks
  4. I chose Jordan, but it really doesn't reach the 50th position in my 'Best-Names' List
  5. Gotta be that crazy, way too long, Gucci-name...

@ Johnny: I wouldn't like that either, but Bono is used to it: he probably doesn't mind!
  6. Memphis Eve and Jordan ain't bad, the gucci name whatever is just ridiculous, feel sorry for the kid, would probably get bullied if he wasn't Bono's son.

7. Originally posted by vanquish:Memphis Eve and Jordan ain't bad, the gucci name whatever is just ridiculous, feel sorry for the kid, would probably get bullied if he wasn't Bono's son.

Who's to say he doesn't get bullied anyway? I damn well hope not, as I hope for everyone, 'cause bullying is a disgusting and shameful act in any form, but I mean Bono isn't loved the world over; I have to say I know more people who dislike him than like him, not to mention the band, but I live in the cultural styx of Western society so it shouldn't surprise me lol...

8. i did too.....named after his dad and one of his good friends
  9. Thanks for voting on this controversial poll

What is your favorite name of Bono's children? (started on 2008-09-07)

Memphis Eve - 36.7%
    Jordan - 32.2%
    Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q - 22.2%
    John Abraham - 8.9%

Votes: 180