1. Originally posted by stj0691:a friend of mine...nitehawk, has the entire JT tour in lossless. I told him u2start needs his help. hopefully a response comes.

Nite has helped out several websites in the past and shared some amazing stuff but his interest in U2 dropped to 0, so I wouldn't put too high hopes in him. But there are other people on the hub and U2t who have a similar or bigger collection. You might want to contact Ripley,noodles, CTU2, Propaganda, u2rick, midnight or other people there ...
  2. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Nite has helped out several websites in the past and shared some amazing stuff but his interest in U2 dropped to 0, so I wouldn't put too high hopes in him. But there are other people on the hub and U2t who have a similar or bigger collection. You might want to contact Ripley,noodles, CTU2, Propaganda, u2rick, midnight or other people there ...

the new album might pique his interest....
  3. This Site is gonna be the Best U2 Site in the whole world , i'm really proud of you guys , keep up the good work
  4. Originally posted by kisho8:This Site is gonna be the Best U2 Site in the whole world , i'm really proud of you guys , keep up the good work

we just need someone from the band to join the site, then we're set

I promise to make a u2start.com sign for the concert i go to!

5. how will this photo be taken while I am recording the show? One hand for the camera, one for the video camera, and two more to hold up the sign. Can't be too hard.
  6. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

how will this photo be taken while I am recording the show? One hand for the camera, one for the video camera, and two more to hold up the sign. Can't be too hard.

Someone else perhaps..
  7. This is very exciting! Great work!
  8. THIS BY FAR THE MOTHER LOAD IN MUSIC DOWNLOADS AS A U2 FAN SINCE 1980 IT GTREAT TO HEAR THESE RECORDINGS THANKS KEEP EM COMING U234ME
  9. this site is a great reminder of why i love the internet...a few yearsw ago id spend a fortune on postage, swapping cdr disks with poeple around the world...now gigs can be downloaded.thanks to everyone involved in creating and mainting this great site!