1. Awesome MacStripey and Dave.

2. Grinning like an idiot lol

3. i'm the one with white shirt left , i was in rai radio 2 national broadcast with the most famous music critic journalist Mario Luzzatto Fegiz of Corriere della Sera . This was a particular night discussing in a direct programm about Vertigo , album and tour. The journalist has been at the world premiere in Vancouver. Great night for me, honoured to be invited.
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:[image]
    okay, not truly a u2start member photo (just my hand, ha), but I just discovered this coincidence when browsing the depths of my harddrive... my beloved Boxer Ginger (daughter of Celine, Sergio ) when she was just born here at home and only 2 days old, a handful of dog.... in my hand...
    I knew this pic from way way long back... Coziest (if such word exists) thing ever
  5. My mum, my girl and myself celebrating St. Patrick's Day in style the other day ☘

6. Me with David Howell Evans, better known as The EDGE!

7. Nice topic guys!

I'm left! Trying to get bono his head on my picture, i'm happy with the result
  8. I know those hats!

lovely pictures, everyone this topic needs to thrive more!
  9. I have a dozen or so, and at least one from each year since 2011 the older ones don't hold too firmly but they're lovely anyway!
  10. Thank you Sergio! Maybe someday I'll introduce you the guy on the right if I can!