1. Not exactly a photo, but I believe you can see me pretty well in this video (I didn't take the video to post it here, but I noticed that I'm quite visible in it, so I thought what the hell...)

edit: PS, I filmed this at 2am, so excuse the tired/tense look
  2. Originally posted by Ali709:Not exactly a photo, but I believe you can see me pretty well in this video (I didn't take the video to post it here, but I noticed that I'm quite visible in it, so I thought what the hell...)

[YouTube Video]

nice was that a particular song or were you just messing around?

3. messing around?! lol
    It is a particular song, it's from the soundtrack of a popular Iranian TV series, I just heard it and played along...then thought let's record it and show off
  4. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]

messing around?! lol
    It is a particular song, it's from the soundtrack of a popular Iranian TV series, I just heard it and played along...then thought let's record it and show off

haha by messing around I meant making stuff up

it sounds good!
  5. Originally posted by Ali709:Not exactly a photo, but I believe you can see me pretty well in this video (I didn't take the video to post it here, but I noticed that I'm quite visible in it, so I thought what the hell...)

[YouTube Video]

nice!
  6. Originally posted by Ali709:Not exactly a photo, but I believe you can see me pretty well in this video (I didn't take the video to post it here, but I noticed that I'm quite visible in it, so I thought what the hell...)

[YouTube Video]

Nice video Ali!!
  7. Me playing snare drum in high school. (Loves the drums. Good fun. And it IS all about the drums.)

More of me playing da drums. Note the "Under A Blood Red Sky" shirt.

8. to Ali and Jeff, great posts!