1. Originally posted by RemyAnd as a side note, speaking of our bootleg collection: there is a new 'type of recording' added named 'matrix' so you can also sort our bootleg pages on 'matrix' recordings specifically. Of course our FAQ is updated too, telling you what a matrix recording is on our site.

Hey Remy, whatever happened to the dropbox with Megaupload / Mediafire and Rapidshare? Can that be added again to the bootleg pages, or a 'Multiple / Single' box?
  2. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Hey Remy, whatever happened to the dropbox with Megaupload / Mediafire and Rapidshare? Can that be added again to the bootleg pages, or a 'Multiple / Single' box?

No, that's technically not possible at this moment because that information is stored outside the bootleg data. It was removed because nearly all shows were only Rapidshare, we abandoned Megaupload. Now we're working on making at least all popular bootlegs available on Mediafire and Rapidshare. If you want Mediafire, sort the bootlegs on number of downloads
  3. Originally posted by Remy:No, that's technically not possible at this moment because that information is stored outside the bootleg data. It was removed because nearly all shows were only Rapidshare, we abandoned Megaupload. Now we're working on making at least all popular bootlegs available on Mediafire and Rapidshare. If you want Mediafire, sort the bootlegs on number of downloads
    Good idea, yesterday I was going to ask the same as Drew... It was a great option, maybe we can restore it sometime? Anyway the solution of the Number of DLs sorting is great
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

No, that's technically not possible at this moment because that information is stored outside the bootleg data. It was removed because nearly all shows were only Rapidshare, we abandoned Megaupload. Now we're working on making at least all popular bootlegs available on Mediafire and Rapidshare. If you want Mediafire, sort the bootlegs on number of downloads

Thanks Remy! Never thought of that. Plus all it takes is a tab to open the page and you can see anyway.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Good idea, yesterday I was going to ask the same as Drew... It was a great option, maybe we can restore it sometime? Anyway the solution of the Number of DLs sorting is great

I think it can return yes, I can make anything, but not for now, the work around will work
  6. congrats Jeremy
  7. Congratulations jeremy!! you deserve it!!